Digital AnalystABNB Federal Credit Union
The Digital Marketing Analyst is the lead for all marketing communications. The Digital Marketing Analyst implements, optimizes, and reports on campaigns through multiple digital marketing channels including website, social media, email, online, and mobile banking.
- Manages, launches, and implements multi-channel digital marketing campaigns targeting members and nonmembers to increase product adoption and deepen relationships. Oversees digital promotions, monitors social media campaigns and responses, provides website analysis, and forecasts campaign results.
- Identifies, aggregates, and analyzes data to communicate market and resources trends. Analyzes competitors and members to provide data driven targeted campaigns delivered via appropriate channels.
- Acts as a liaison with external vendors and maintains relationships in the industry. Sets up metadata and analytics for the credit union’s website and social media channels. Works closely with the Director of Brand, Marketing Manager and Marketing Analyst to stay abreast of industry trends and report regularly on findings.
- Reports results of marketing research and analysis to Director of Brand and Marketing Manager. Keeps them informed of area activities and of any significant problems. Completes required reports, records, and other documents as needed. Attends and participates in meetings and committees as required.
- Stays abreast of computer applications, models, and research in the general marketing and digital marketing fields. Works to develop more efficient methods for tracking product adoption, implements automated system use for one-to-one push marketing campaigns following trigger events, and evaluates ROI.
- Communicates project status to departmental management, manages and controls changes in the project scope while communicating the impact to the team. Works proactively to identify, communicate and resolve project issues and risks that interfere with the project’s execution or inhibit success.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience. Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a digital-focused company or product with progressive experience is preferred.
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field such as Marketing is preferred).
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and related computer applications and financial and market indicators. Experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required. Google and Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Possess a working knowledge of search engine algorithms and best practices and an understanding of market research techniques and models.
- Possess a solid foundation of database experience with knowledge of queries and importing/exporting data and be able to create statistical models of business data and member feedback with accuracy and clarity. Including managing execution of paid search campaigns.
- Strong project management skills and the abilities to execute activities to reach project objectives, including analysis, design, development, delivery and post-delivery support.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to promote a team environment with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel to offsite facilities as directed.
- Physical qualifications include sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and be able to lift and carry at least 25 pounds.
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises and promotions
- Community focused culture that allows networking and involvement in Hampton Roads and Parts of North Carolina
- Employee Benefits (401k match / Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability / Tuition reimbursement / Affordable health insurance options)
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven workplace environment
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt and review of your resume. No phone calls please.