After Market AnalystAdams Rite Aerospace
The After Market Analyst will serve as the Company’s primary sales interface for aftermarket business and will identify new business opportunities and manage capture strategies.
Adams Rite Aerospace, Inc. provides custom engineered products to the commercial and military aerospace markets.
- Identify and develops strategies to maintain and grow profitable aftermarket sales with the Business Unit Managers.
- Manages and supports the Commercial Distribution Sales channel.
- Remains engaged on booked programs to ensure aftermarket issues with customers are addressed smoothly and efficiently.
- Assists in developing and managing the pricing policy for Airline, MRO and Distribution accounts.
- Analyzes airline point of sale data and identify positive and negative purchasing trends at the airlines.
- Provides accurate forecasting for short and long term bookings and maintains a sales funnel for tracking new business opportunities.
- Collects sales trends and evaluate performance calculated against sales quotas.
- Assists in the development and evaluation of rolling sales forecast and sales budget. Perform sales and research analysis of the pertinent sales data.
- Coordinates strategies, communication and feedback with Regional Managers and Repair Station in company’s interface to Airlines end users.
- Develops airline contacts and relationships, including airline visits, as required.
- Tracks database of competitive parts on the FAA PMA website. Monitor trends, identify competitive threats, and coordinate actions to remedy threats with the business units.
- Communicates and presents critical data, report summaries, market analyses and strategic recommendations to all levels of management.
- Develops strong understanding of aftermarket segments, regions, and competitive landscape to drive and refine aftermarket strategy for sustainable competitive advantage. This includes benchmarking of aftermarket competitive products, delivery, quality, and customer service.
Education & Experience:
- Proactive, self-starter, customer focused and has a solution mindset. Ability to think out of the box.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills. Excellent presentation, verbal and written
- communication skills. Ability to compile and analyze data sets from disparate systems
- This position requires a BS in Engineering or Business, MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical sales or related aerospace work; prior experience working for an airline or an MRO organization would be an asset.
- Must have strong analytical skills, including database and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to travel 10% required.