Senior Caregiveraffordable Complete Home Care
Seeking Senior Caregiver Experience Preferred. Must have reliable transportation & Flexible schedule.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.