Retirement Associate AdvancedAon Consulting Inc.
Aon Consulting Inc. Actuary
Actuary: Aon Consulting, Inc. seeks Retirement Associate Advanced in Irvine, CA. Includes but not limited to interpreting valuation results & considering client perspective to create “client-ready” deliverables with assistance of senior actuary. Must have Bachelor’s or equivalent in Math, Econ, or related field plus 3 years experience in retirement benefit actuarial consulting, or related experience.
Must have experience with:
1) prep & reconciliation of client data for evaluation of defined benefit pension & retiree welfare plans;
2) regulates, methods & procedures in performing actuarial evaluations required under ERISA (statutory requirements for qualified pension plans in US), FASB (accounting standard for benefit plans sponsored by private entities) &/or GASB (accounting standard for public benefit plans sponsored by public entities);
3) actuarial software & other programs used for performing actuarial evaluations, projections & other modelling projects (e.g., ProVal, Excel, Access);
4) rules & tools required to prep & submit various government filings for qualified pension plans (e.g., IRS Form 5500 Schedule SB, PBGC premium filing);
5) performing nondiscrimination testing for benefit plans as required under Internal Revenue Code Sections 410(b) & 401(a)(4);
6) benefit plan design studies (e.g., demographic experience study, plan termination analysis);
7) performing &/or reviewing pension benefit calculations for individual participants, including use of actuarial present value factors for various forms of benefit payments; &
8) asset-liability studies & monitoring, including performing deterministic & stochastic projections of cash flows & expense under various scenarios. Employer will accept any amount of professional experience with required skills.