National Accounts Center Sales CoordinatorBaker Commodities
The National Accounts Center at Baker handles the largest and most geographically diverse customers for Baker Commodities while providing the best in customer care to our national customers.
The primary function of this job is to accurately complete and coordinate information and activities throughout the sales, procurement, quality assurance and contract renewal cycles while providing the best in service to customers.
- Creates, completes and maintains customer account files assuring accuracy
- Prepares lists of locations, Bid Workbooks and gathers pricing from SPN’s and Divisions for the Bid Workbook
- Prepares service frequency and history reports ensuring the services are on frequency and according to the contract; includes added locations or subtracted services
- Responds to Customer, Sub-Contractors and Brokers phone calls and emails in a courteous, timely and professional manner
- Follows up using service history reports to verify accounts are being serviced according to the requested frequency; follows-up with sub-contractors and Baker divisions to verify the services being performed as well as collects information regarding the quality of performance during those services
- Communicates with National Accounts Manager(s) regarding any issues that arise with customers, Sub-contractors and divisions
- Interact with others in a professional and ethical manner
- Follow department and company procedures
- Keep up regular attendance and punctuality; regular attendance and punctuality are essential for the smooth operation of this company
- Other duties as assigned