Senior Data EngineerCenterfield Media Holding Company
Centerfield Media Holding Company
Senior Data Engineer Sought by Centerfield Media in Los Angeles, CA.Work w/bus & cross functional teams on full life-cycle of data warehouse development rojects.
Requires MS in CS, Math, Stats or related + 1 year of data engineering or related experience in BI analyst & development & data warehouse engineering.
Centerfield offers a fully integrated (end to end) marketing and sales solution engaging the consumer from initial touch point all the way through completed sale. 12130 Millenium Drive Ste los angeles CA 90094 Engineering JN004
Requires a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field, plus one (1) year of data engineering or related experience in business intelligence (BI) analysis and development and data warehouse engineering, including experience in performance tuning techniques; collecting, extracting and cleaning the data; working with relevant stakeholders to deliver appropriate BI, data warehousing, reporting and analytical infrastructure required to support business applications; implementing maintenance strategy for all datasets; and leading projects individually and delivering them on time.
Specific skills: Position also requires experience or knowledge in the following:
1) ETL tool Talend Big Data module and BI tools including Tableau, Power BI and Microstrategy;
2) SQL server components including SSIS and Stored Procedures;
3) Building reports and with data visualization;
4) Machine learning, SQL coding, ETL and Linux;
5) Amazon web services such as Redshift; and
6) Bid optimization technology and DRUID.IO