Chemtrusion, Inc. is hiring Laboratory Technicians.
Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Monitor product quality by performing various prescribed test methods, document results, analyze results according to criteria provided, communicate deficiencies to management, assist with problem resolution and document any resulting actions, and maintain housekeeping in the QC and Color labs.
Responsibilities and Task:
- Testing activities include but are not limited to: operating and/or utilizing a variety of lab equipment to perform prescribed test methods according to established testing schedules and documented procedures.
- Performing equipment inspection, setup, adjustments, and minor repairs with limited supervision.
- Ensuring acceptable performance standards for test methods.
- Performing calculations to convert information obtained from test methods into usable test results.
- Documenting test results according to established protocol.
- Maintain awareness of and perform tasks in compliance with all internal policies, procedures and practices, as described in the Employee Handbook, all Safety Manuals, all Quality System Procedures, and other instructions provided by management, as well as applicable OSHA regulations.
- Identify, troubleshoot and report the following to management: equipment defects or malfunctions; out of spec material or contamination; safety issues or incidents.
- Initiating actions up to and including equipment shutdown, to mitigate a safety, environmental, and/or product quality incident.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Produce acceptable scores on the following ACT Workkeys tests: Applied Mathematics, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents.
- Preferred candidates should have prior work history performing quality control responsibilities or similar oversight experience in a manufacturing environment.
Job offer will be conditional upon satisfactory background check, drug test and employment entrance exam (medical exam).
Chemtrusion, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants regardless of disabilities.