PharmacistCHOICE RX, INC. dba RX Plus Pharmacy
Anaheim, CA Full-time
Posted on December 2, 2018
Choice RX, Inc. dba RX Plus Pharmacy
- Review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability;
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage;
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, or registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs;
- Plan, implement, or maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, or labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal;
- Assess the identity, strength, or purity of medications.
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (Pharm.D) DEGREE IS REQUIRED.
Send your resume to Choice RX, INC. dba RX Plus Pharmacy, 1425 E. Lincoln Ave., Suite B, Anaheim, CA 92805.