We are currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Loan Clerk. The Loan Clerk verifies the completeness and accuracy of loan applications, notes, and related documentation. Ensures compliance with legal requirements, lending regulations, and internal policies and procedures. Files and pulls loan folders. Prepares loans for Loan Officers and is responsible for all functions of the Notes-Records departments, as well as Adverse Action compliance and mailing. Provides ongoing information regarding title work as required. Scans, file and retrieve documents as needed, and ensure system is well organized.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of customer service skills, preferably in a financial environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive teamwork ethic
- Quick solution skills for problem-solving
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
GENCO FCU offers a competitive benefits package and salary based on experience.
Satisfactory Credit Required
Applications are being accepted at: GENCO Federal Credit Union 731 N. Valley Mills Drive Waco, TX 76710
M/F - EOE - Drug Free Employer