Direct Care StaffDivine House
Divine House, Inc. is currently accepting applications for Direct Care Staff in our Kandiyohi & Chippewa county sites. Full and Part positions available including every other weekend, afternoon/evenings and overnight shifts are available. Experience working with people with disabilities or behavioral experience greatly encouraged to apply.
- Increased wages based on education and experience. Up to $15 per hour.
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
Duties may include:
- Participate in case of reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
- Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Instruct or advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition.
- Plan, shop for, or prepare nutritious meals or assist families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Provide clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them.