Quality EngineerDoorKing Inc
DoorKing located in the South Bay has an opportunity for a Quality Engineer. You will be responsible for customer plant liaison, implementation and improvement of statistical methods, quality cost analysis, specification and procedure development. Assist the manufacturing department in identifying failures in current and new products
Qualifications for this job should include:
· Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years manufacturing and quality (processes and principles).
· Experience of product and process failure analysis.
· Quality techniques such as SPC, TQM, Kaizen and design of experiments.
· Problem solving w/production teams.
· Use of analytical computer software.
· Communication skills: presentation, and training.
· Six Sigma A+
· Electronics Industry A+
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes; medical, Rx, dental, vision, STD, LTD, company sponsored profit sharing plan, tuition assistance program, life insurance, and salary commensurate with experience.
Visit our web site [www.doorking.com]www.doorking.com for additional company information.
For confidential consideration, please send your resume and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 310) 348-5031. .
EOE, W/M/D/V No agencies please.