System Administrator / Network AdministratorDoorKing Inc
DoorKing was founded in 1948 and we are located in the South Bay area. We are one of the nations leading manufactures of telephone entry, access control and automated vehicle gate systems. DoorKing products are sold throughout the United States. DKS operates from seven buildings and is located less than 3 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). DoorKing has a new job opportunity for a System Administrator/Network Administrator in our IT Department.
System Administrator / Network Administrator role is responsible for effective installation, configuration, and operation of servers.
- Windows Server / Hardware
- IBM Storage
- IBM AS400
- Printing Application
- Microsoft Software
- Lotus Notes Storage
Essential Job Functions
· Implement and maintain Windows server.
· Research and install product and operating system patches and updates.
· Review security audits, research and implement changes required to meet security compliance.
· Create and maintain monitoring as well as respond to alerts for systems issues.
· Troubleshoot application, network, and server issues.
· Maintain documentation of server layouts and troubleshooting information for systems.
· Mount rackable equipment and run lengths of cable as needed.
· Communicate diplomatically and professionally with co-workers and management, giving and receiving instruction.
Experience and Qualifications
· Minimum of 7-10 years related job experience.
· Minimum of 1 year Windows Server.
· Minimum of 1 year VMware version 6 or higher experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity don’t wait send us your resume.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes; medical, Rx, dental, vision, STD, LTD, company sponsored profit sharing plan, 401(k) plan, life insurance (basic & supplemental). Salary commensurate with experience.