Food Service Worker/DriverGrass Valley School District
Food Service Worker/Driver - 3.75 hours per day, 10 months per year.
Substitute positions also available.
Works with Food Service Manager and Staff preparing food for meal programs and transport, keeps food service area clean, operable and completes paper work as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position involves general food service duties such as food production and prepping and loading of delivery vehicles and delivering meals to various school sites. This position requires the ability to prioritize work as necessary, under fast paced conditions.
Essential functions may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists in food prep, packaging and/or serving of food for various meal programs.
- Follows food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Performs general kitchen operations and related duties.
- Drives to various sites for delivery of meals.
- Loads and unloads delivery vehicles.
- Checks that items transported are accurately accounted for when delivered.
- Carries out written and oral instructions.
- Perform additional tasks and duties as assigned by the Food Service Director or Manager.
For further information you may call (530) 272-2236.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.