This full time position blends customer service and clerical/office duties. You will be the first-line of contact with our customers, setting the tone for how our company and services are experienced. Qualified candidates must be customer service-centric with polished verbal and written communication skills. Individuals must be detail-oriented, analytical thinkers and problem-solvers, flexible and adaptable to change, possess strong PC skills and knowledge, and have the ability to learn quickly.
- Commitment to strong customer service skills exhibiting a courteous telephone etiquette, patience and professionalism
- Strong listening with positive and professional telephone skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to independently assess situations, resolve problems, and communicate solutions.
- Self-starter with ability to frequently prioritize and organize own workload; able to multi-task.
- Demonstrable responsiveness and reliability, as attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Must be a TEAM PLAYER and perform additional responsibilities, as required.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- 1 year minimum of call center/telephone customer service experience.
- PC proficiency in Windows-based applications and internet skills.
Individuals would need to pass a drug test and background check prior to employment. Rate of pay based upon experience. Includes vacation and paid holidays. We look forward to hearing from you.