Digital Marketing ManagerLINEA inc
LINEA inc., a high-end modern furniture showroom in West Hollywood Design district with exclusive representation of Ligne Roset and other European brands is looking for a Digital Marketer.
- Increase online and in-store traffic by planning, creating and executing digital marketing campaigns; including web, SEO, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintain social media presence across all digital channels
- Manage website inventory, keep product lines up-to-date at all times
- Maintain Excel stock lists; track incoming/sold stock
- Work directly with sales team to create customized product tear sheets & other visual materials for client use
- Photograph display items
- Maintain digital library of brand materials, images, etc.
- Create 2D floor plans using p.Con, Sketchup, or similar software
- Update price tags for showroom use
- Assist sales team with in-house, day-to-day duties
- Proven working experience in digital marketing or related field
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in online marketing
- Photography (owning own camera is a plus)
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Email marketing experience
- Ability to create 2D/3D floor plans using, p.Con, Sketchup, or other 3D software
- Very well-organized
- Adept in Windows 10, PC computers
- BS degree in marketing or a related field
- 1 year professional experience in digital marketing or related field
- Google Ad/PPC Campaign experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Expression Engine CMS
- Ability to troubleshoot computer/printer/networking issues
Full-time employment in a pleasant and dynamic atmosphere, with fixed salary and benefits.
5 day work week must include Saturdays.