Advertising Graphic DesignerLos Angeles Times
The Advertising Graphic Designer will be an active member of the creative team for both digital & print products. Must be able to support the in-house graphic design team, helping create a wide range of print and digital corporate and marketing items. This person will be held accountable for the proper implementation of branding and presentation, using state of the art technology and technique to develop and maintain print and digital products.
Create and update digital and print advertising and other media using rich media and other state of the art techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Design, or related field or experience equivalent to degree.
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals, including color theory and typography.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in graphic design and advertising
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 6 products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, CSS and Flash or equivalent.
- Excellent design skills, artistic ability and creative thinking are necessary
- Experience working with a variety of clients and product managers to understand the vision of the product
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work outside regular business hours as required.
Must have on online Portfolio; URL required for consideration. Please upload this as part of your application.