Campaign CoordinatorLos Angeles Times
The San Diego Union- Tribune is seeking a Campaign Coordinator to join the sales team located in downtown San Diego office. You will provide daily assistance to the PACIFIC Magazine sales rep and clients, and provide dedicated customer service so that advertisers have confidence that their ads will appear correctly in the newspaper and online. Data entry of insertion orders and trafficking ad copy and proofs directly with clients.
- Work directly with PACIFIC Magazine sales rep to provide post-sales support by gathering advertising materials from real estate clients, inputting copy and uploading art into systems, proofing ads and sending proof copies to clients and clearing ads for publication.
- Develop ongoing email and telephone relationships will all clients on your desk.
- Master all proprietary software for data entry and processing print and digital ad copy.
- Process insertion orders – enter data into tribune’s print and online systems.
- Process advertising materials to ensure error-free publication of ads – input advertising copy into AdWatch system.
- Communicate with the financial analyst on credit and billing issues.
- Access reports and cross check to ensure all ads are ordered correctly.
- Review newspaper dummies to ensure that ad are in and placement is appropriate.
- Process digital ad orders and ad material through internal systems.
- Effectively work with internal departments to properly service advertisers’ needs.
- Participate in a variety of training programs as offered.
- Provide assigned rep with vacation relief.
- College or two year degree, or equivalent related experience in the publishing industry, other media or advertising agencies.
- A minimum of two years of advertising or administrative experience.
- Applicants for this role must be organized, focused, outgoing and customer oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are fundamental to this position, with correct spelling and grammar.
- The ability to multi-task, take initiative and work under deadline pressure is essential.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs important as well as the ability to work in proprietary programs.
- Some knowledge of residential real estate would be helpful.