Digital Sales StrategistLos Angeles Times
Stats Digital is seeking a driven digital media sales professional to join The San Diego Union-Tribune growing in house digital agency. Are you a sales hunter who loves bringing in new business and finding the right digital solutions to help businesses grow? Then this may be the perfect role for you.
Responsible for driving digital advertising sales in order to meet overall team goals and the organization's business objectives. Primary focus is on aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business with medium to large accounts across the region and country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities while identifying client digital ad sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue through consultative sales approach with ability to represent solutions across the full portfolio of Stats Digital – SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Programmatic Audience Targeting with Display/Audio/Video, Social Media Advertising, and ConnectedTV.
- Identify customer needs through pre call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions across Stats Digital’s digital portfolio.
- Maintain adherence to internal processes and reporting to ensure that all aspects of campaign management are executed correctly.
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops.
- Utilize support roles and resources in order to maximize sales time.
- Deliver uncompromising customer support and attention to detail.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 7 years' experience of digital sales required.
- Displays a high level of digital sales acumen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent related experience.
- Ability to research digital advertising clients and target prospective new clients.
- Must attend networking conferences and events, approaching and fostering new contacts whenever the situation fits.
- Must have a proven track record of quota achievement.
- Working knowledge and experience using a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day-to-day activities.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
- Effective relationship-building skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, possess high energy, creativity and analytical skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Travel may be necessary.