Automotive Accounts Lead, Technology SpecialistSaatchi & Saatchi
Saatchi & Saatchi Automotive Accounts Lead, Technology Specialist Saatchi & Saatchi North America, Inc. has an opening for an Automotive Accounts Lead/ Technology Specialist at its offices in Torrance, California known as Saatchi & Saatchi LA.
- Develop and implement consistent documentation and application design to generate a clear understanding of all services and functional requirements on Toyota.com, Toyota Owners, Toyota Mobile apps and potentially other technology-based products and systems supporting automotive accounts.
- Provide expert recommendations on experience design and documentation of clients’ digital properties.
- Develop standards for detailed documentation including business requirements, functional requirements, defining epics and user stories across all phases of the design and development process.
- Review existing process in the content and platform department and recommend necessary technology stacks like JIRA, Confluence, Sitecore, Selenium, and automation framework of clients’ digital properties to improve productivity.
Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in any IT or engineering discipline, plus at least five years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience as a business analyst
1) providing support to telematics services within the automotive industry and in an agile and/or waterfall environment;
2) gathering and translating business requirements, creating process flows and engaging in application design, testing, data analysis, data modeling, and production support;
3) documenting complex digital properties (including Websites, mobile apps, products, and system services);
4) creating UI prototypes and annotating wireframes;
5) creating automation testing framework using Selenium; and
6) using JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, Selenium Webdriver, IDE, Axure, inVision, Zeplin, Box and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).