Client Solutions Engineer for The Nielsen Company (US), LLC (Hollywood, CA office)The Nielsen Company
* Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, or a related field with an information technology focus (foreign equivalent degree acceptable) plus 3 years of experience in software development and/or digital product management related to online video content and advertising measurement (would accept 1 year of experience in software development and/or digital solutions engineering in lieu of each year of bachelor’s degree-level education lacking).
* This must include:
o 1 year of experience in:
* a client-facing role collaborating with 3rd-party software developers;
o Any level of experience in and/or knowledge of:
* SDK integration for video player applications and server-side APIs deployed in a Cloud environment;
* relational databases (SQL);
* authoring and maintaining extendible JS Libraries;
* XSS, CORS, JSONP, and AJAX;
* Objective-C and Swift;
* programming with UIWebView;
* JNI and C++ development;
* iOS and Android application life-cycle (including AV Foundation Framework and Media Player Framework, Android Media Player Framework, and Google SDK);
* presenting technology topics to non-technical audiences; and
* multi-tasking and prioritizing across at least 5 active clients.
* Must be willing to travel domestically, 6 to 12 times/year for up to 5 days/trip.
Nielsen is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content – video, audio, and text – is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.NIELSEN.COM WITH JOB ID #28580