Airfield Maintenance SpecialistTOL LUCAS CTY PORT AUTH
Airfield Maintenance Specialist
The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority seeks a full-time Airfield Maintenance Specialist to assist in maintaining and operating Toledo Express Airport airfield, facilities, and equipment.
1. Inspect, analyze, install and repair systems and related equipment; recommend shutdown of equipment for repair or major overhaul or replacement.
2. Perform preventive and seasonal maintenance and repair on lighting systems.
3. Plan sequence of operations and methods to be followed when installing, repairing, replacing or overhauling systems, equipment, or units. Follow trade practices and manufacturer’s specifications.
4. Maintain equipment and tools and ensures they are clean and safe for operation; maintain a clean and safe working environment.
5. Prepare and submit work records regarding repairs completed, materials used, the time needed to complete repairs, etc.
1. Valid driver's license; maintenance of insurability for the operation of motor vehicles;
2. Completion of the Port Authority’s Application for Employment;
3. Satisfactory results on pre-employment and post-employment psychological and physical examinations (including urinalysis to determine unlawful use of drugs), and written and oral examinations, as administered by appropriate practitioners at the Port Authority’s direction;