Marketing & Digital Specialist - TransportationTrueNorth
TrueNorth has an immediate opening for a Marketing & Digital Specialist to join the Transportation division. The Marketing & Digital Specialist is responsible for supporting the Transportation division, business segments, and production teams through the fulfillment of communications and marketing strategies. The role is also responsible for managing social media, marketing technology and digital campaigns for the various Transportation segments, programs and affiliated brands (Independent Advantage).
- Create, manage and post engaging content on divisional social media channels, in alignment and support of divisional growth strategies
- Monitor and post on blogs and associated websites
- Assist with development, execution, and measurement of email campaigns, touch programs, and other initiatives
- Manage marketing tools and programs (CRM, ClickDimensions, Canva, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Assist with trade shows, client webinars, and planning other events
- Create, monitor and manage event registration websites
- Stay up-to-date on digital and social trends and technology
- Assist with managing vendor relationships
- Increase industry and job knowledge, as measured by attendance at continuing education, attaining or updating designations and/or participation in other agency training offerings
- Other duties as assigned, appropriate to the position
- A Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent work experience, is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of media, content development and campaign creation experience is required
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office; specifically Intermediate word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience with Client Relationship Management systems (CRM) is preferred
TrueNorth offers a competitive benefits package, wellness incentives and positive work culture - Get a glimpse of our culture through our videos!
TrueNorth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.