Director of Business DevelopmentWorld Class Industries
The core mission of the Director of Business Development is to cross-functionally develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities in support of the overall company business plan and strategic direction.
- Alignment with Corporate Values: All World Class employees are expected to perform their work in a manner that exhibits understanding and adherence to the company mission and core values of World Class Industries
- Employees in management roles must exhibit continual improvement along World Class s leadership traits. Further, each employee must read and adhere to corporate policies and safety protocol
- Responsible for leading all aspects of Sales and Marketing, including talent development and team engagement
- Practice servant-based leadership in developing and creating organizational alignment on growth strategies and tactics that support overall business goals and objectives
- Building, maintaining and effectively communicating a diversified sales prospect pipeline
- Negotiating of LOI s and formal agreements with all customers and projects
- Up to 50% travel required
- Bachelor s Degree required; Masters / MBA preferred
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Collaborator, skilled at gaining cross-functional alignment and support
- Coach and multiplier of talent, avid champion of Topgrading methodology
- Negotiator, skilled at seeking and achieving win-win outcomes
- Marketing, creating and delivering brand messaging that resonate
- Project Management, effective resource planning
- Business acumen, a strong understanding of the broader business scene and ability to provide senior leadership team cost effective, results driven Sales & Marketing programming
- Flexibility, responsiveness to changing circumstances
- Executive Presence, projects self-confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive, can do attitude.
- Communications, effective oral and written communications
- EQ, ability to relate to others with varying personalities
- Problem solving, timely and effective resolution
- Analytics, skillfully gather and interpret information
- 10+ years managing all Sales & Marketing disciplines
- 3+ years reporting to President or senior leader
- 3+ years experience executing strategies for growth companies
- Proven track record of continuous development and ongoing learning.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in leading product development preferred
About World Class Industries:
WCI has grown from $50M in annual sales to more than $250M in the last 10 years. During the same period, we have added four new locations, bringing the total up to seven, including two located internationally. That growth has provided an opportunity to further expand our vision with our customers and increase our capabilities.